Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crazy Town!

I am now considering myself a little bit kooky or what I usually call people crazy town. Since finding out about Keaton every little sound or cough I check on him. When he is sleeping for longer than 20 or 30 minutes I have the urge to just go peek, but I don't because I know it will wake him up. I joked with my friend and said that when someone comes to my door I will answer with hand sanitizer and check their nose for snot! I don't actually plan on it, but you never know!

My entire life I have been a worrier. I could never make myself stop and there was always something on my mind to worry about. As an adult I would like to think I worry about more important things than I did when I was a teenager, but it's still not a good thing. I was always told that worrying won't change the outcome and I know that, but it still hasn't changed it for me. I know it is a choice, but I don't know how to turn it off. Now that I  know Keaton has a heart problem it consumes my thoughts and worries. I hope at some point it will get easier!

On a better note Keaton had his first real food today...homemade organic squash! At first he liked it, but after a few bites he was shaking his head and making funny faces! Adalie wanted to be included in eating baby food so she had some too!
This was written in September, but I forgot to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment